jimbob005

AmiBayer
Country
swadlincote,uk
Region
swadlincote
hi there

i work over the uk at pubs and other places doing deep cleans

i know where im working for the week on the friday be for (i work sunday to thersday normaly )

so on the friday when i got my job sheets i will post on here where i am and my number

i will be going from church gresley, swadlincote to where ever the pub or what ever i am cleaning

so if it a heavy item and some one can get it to my home and then the other person can meet me at work to pick it up or vic verca be perfect ( good for hevey items)

it will be free (my boss pays for fuel) as long as ppl are there for drop off and pick up

so i.e :-
today i left home(swadlincote) 4:00 am at work at cardiff for 7:30am (park inn hotel) left cardiff at 2:00pm home at for 5:00 pm

i could pick up if meet at moterway some where

you know what i mean

it may help someone

james

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Re: delivery

Thats a really nice offer Jimbob05, and it really restores a lot of faith for me in the community

:D most kind indeed.

now... do you think your boss would allow you to put a BIG AmiBay logo on the side of the works van?! :D LOL j/k :D

jimbob005

AmiBayer
Country
swadlincote,uk
Region
swadlincote

maybe not a big on but we could do an amibay window sticker for the back window if any one can sort one out?

i only see my boss twice a year so i could get away with a window sticker

spread the word

james

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu

James,

That is a really kind offer, I'm based in Cardiff btw, If you ever need any help with your miggys & you are in the area let me know beforehand, Work schedule permitting of course.

Best Wishes
:D

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

Just an Enquiry Zetr0, but can you get the AmiBay Logo onto Micro-Filche &/or Transparency sheet? I might know someone who could lash up some stickers, though not entirely 100% he can.

Will get back to you sometime tommorow. I`ll be seeing him then so I`ll be asking! :D

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

we would need to get a much higher resolution image, I believe Sarek can help us in this dept.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

The guy I know has is own business in Photo Developements on all formats of display material. Unfortunately, he isn`t capable of printing to Sticky Film & most places that do usually require an order of 1000 minimum! :shock:

He knows people who can so I could persue things further if you require, but don`t forget the minimum quantity! :|

sarek2k

Country
Morecambe, UK
Region
Lancashire

All of the logo bar the textures can be any resolution size u want (as long as it fits in my 1.5gb memory ;))

the only limitation is the size of the textures inside amibay and the boing ball it's self here is a sample.

I could probably replicate both textures upto 3.2mp with my camera fone but they might not be precise angle if we need do so.

if anyone can find a higher res boing ball please send me link thanks ;)

sarek2k

Country
Morecambe, UK
Region
Lancashire

jimbob005 said:
i think we need to sort out the PHPBB3 SERVER bar be for we get any stickers made.

james

Thats what everyone wanted on it so thats what it got :)

it was to signify the upgrade from the silver version. We are working on a new version but it ain't done yet!

yorkie4

AmiBayer
Country
united kingdom
Region
norfolk

i would gladly display an amibay logo in my car if you want support for this
and i'm sure i could pull a few favours with some of the guys round here to stick em on works vans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom