Dirtypcb's - final cartridge 3 +

braincell1973

Country
england
Region
norfolk
hi all,
A very kind amibayer recently sold me one of her last remaining private FC3+ cartidges (Skydivingirl)

My 1 working C64c was happily partnered to my new fc3+ and all was well...........

UNTIL i recently revived a poorly C128 from another amibayer , then purchased another 3 128's from yet another amibayer the horrifying realisation set in that if my FC3+ goes pop with my tinkering i would be proper p!ssed off......

So after knocking up a couple of "Tapuino's" designed by a fellow amibayer and PCB printed by DIRTYPCB'S, I thought to myself.........Does the FC3+ have to go quietly into the good night ???

NOPE, With kind permission from E5FROG, I present dirt cheap PCB's from DIRTYPCBS.

Use this link to order 10 PCBS for 25 USD !!!!!!!

2707b8cbca7e4b70053e5e876c246e1a-7001_top.png2707b8cbca7e4b70053e5e876c246e1a-7001_bottom.png

http://dirtypcbs.com/view.php?share=7001&accesskey=8d538f3cc2f98357bf2f16b40b778f0d

Boards offered with no warranty whatsoever..... Just to keep this project alive.

firmware, Manuals, Rom, Schematic etc

Hopefully other projects will be posted with dirtypcb links to keep them alive.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Thanks so much for setting this up for people! There are copyright concerns over the FC3+ Firmware so you can't post a link on AmiBay. You should post the link on Lemon64 under the same post title. (y)

Thank you!!

Heather

braincell1973

Country
england
Region
norfolk
Thanks so much for setting this up for people! There are copyright concerns over the FC3+ Firmware so you can't post a link on AmiBay. You should post the link on Lemon64 under the same post title. (y)

Thank you!!

Heather

Here is a link to the board, Schematic, Assembly guide.

http://www.megafileupload.com/13uT/fc3+.rar

As mentioned above the firmware is NOT included in the RAR but is already available over at the fruity site :D (Just do a quick forum search)

Last edited:

braincell1973

Country
england
Region
norfolk
The pcbs are really high quality . Unfortunately i was missing the 18k and 1k2 resistors in my parts box....... *facepalm*.

Just waiting for them to turn up and will solder 1 up.want too add some dif utils to the rom but the instructions are a bit cryptic :/

wegi

Country
Polska
Region
Bydgoszcz - Kujawsko pomorskie
Love IT. I saw this on the lemon forum. Btw - the link is inactive - could You sharing next one time ?

Top Bottom