DKB 3128 on the Other Bay for BIN £100

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Someone's selling a DKB 3128 for £100 on the Other Bay. Seems a modest price for such an item. Can't link directly, since it's got a bid price, too. Just search for it.

save2600

Country
U.S.A.
Region
Wisconsin
I wouldn't get too crazy trying to pursue one of these right now, although 100pds or $150 does seem a little more reasonable than they've gone for in the past.

There's a new Zorro III memory board on the horizon for our machines that is supposed to cost less. AmigaKit announced it no more than a couple weeks back. See how cute and tiny it is! Less power consumption, the better. $135US or £87 looks like all it'll be.

Attachments

• zorram.jpg
    zorram.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Fair point. To be honest, that's the reason I've shied away from this one, even though my A4000 would love some extra RAM. :)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Also Matthew is in conversation with the producers to see if a 256Mb version can be made. <- Obscure source, don't count as the full truth.

protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Hey, now I can be happy with the A3640 that Chiark sold me. :D

Had to put an order in right away.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Now they are selling it cheaper :):):) Quick selloffs I take..

What are people doing with that on Amiga, I am still wondering, why it is usefull exept ramdisk...Or future apps..I don't understand what it is about...

For wich app do I need more then 128 megs on Amiga?

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Now they are selling it cheaper :):):) Quick selloffs I take..

What are people doing with that on Amiga, I am still wondering, why it is usefull exept ramdisk...Or future apps..I don't understand what it is about...

For wich app do I need more then 128 megs on Amiga?

I think the big one is web browsers, they are pretty demanding on RAM.

As for me, I like to run lots of programs at once, and do a lot of work with the RAM disk.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
@Andy, finally somebody answered that question about the mem, no I run a few apps, and some games, so it's not worth it...

If a good 2010 browser eating mem appears I'll buy memory asap..:)

I am sorry to hijack but I would like the pics of the Yiamaha you are using.. (especially the model number pics). I am surprised it takes most Amiga modes at all.:blink: Or did I misunderstand a little?

I've been an old scool 510 user for over 10 years, it takes some modes, no games, I will not talk about the price of the unit..

If it takes a lot of amiga modes it is worth a post or not?

txs,

Top Bottom