Does anyone know this Atari ST dragon game?

greeksrock

Country
Wales
Region
Caerphilly
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right forum, my first post :)

Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm looking for a particular 2D Atari ST game which I played as a kid. All I can remember is a blonde princess in a pink dress was trapped on top of a tower, and a dark green fire-breathing dragon was slowly flying up to her. You had to shoot the dragon in the nose using the mouse before he reached the top, otherwise he would eat the princess.

I think I remember I had to answer maths questions, so it was more than likely an educational game. I remember really enjoying it though! I'd love to find it again if anyone knows what it is.

Thank you so much! Anna

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

greeksrock

Country
Wales
Region
Caerphilly
Still looking for this. Could anyone tell me a site where they have Atari educational games. really wanna find this.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
i thought that but no blonde princess in a pink dress

greeksrock

Country
Wales
Region
Caerphilly
I afraid it isn't it Ed.D I remember the graphics being 2d and the scenery was dark with the castle tower in the foreground with the princess on top she may not have had blonde hair but I don't remember I'm afraid. Thanks for looking :)

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

velourfog

AmiBayer
Country
Sweden
Region
RAM:
Does anyone know this Atari ST dragon game?

Try asking on atari-forum.com

Last edited:

greeksrock

Country
Wales
Region
Caerphilly
Maybe it wasn't a girl in a pink dress I can't remember which is why it's so frustrating. It was a cliche princess and the dragon. The graphics were sort of like rana rama if anyone remembers that. Thanks for helping me

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Last edited:

qq1975b

Country
SPAIN
Region
Barcelona (Catalunya)
Hi Anna,

Did you finally ask about it on Atari-Forum? Somebody there should know about it.

Top Bottom