The channel
Content starts Sunday from 12

Last edited:

Paul

Country
UK
Region
Croydon
Went to your page to donate, but cannot find out exactly what charity the actually money goes to, just a corporate identity charity collection company, leading to another corporate identity collector, with no mention of the actual charity. There are some charities I will not support (e.g. those that experiment on animals), so I need to know which charities benefit before I donate.

Paul

Country
UK
Region
Croydon
OK, sorry. Really do need to know in advance who I am giving money too. This is not a criticism of you. I think what you are doing is great, and if (for example) Games Aid voted the year before for the charities donated to next year, so we knew in advance who we are donating to, I would have donated.

DBloke

Country
Engerrrland
Region
Mancyland
OK, sorry. Really do need to know in advance who I am giving money too. This is not a criticism of you. I think what you are doing is great, and if (for example) Games Aid voted the year before for the charities donated to next year, so we knew in advance who we are donating to, I would have donated.
I did just pick the charity I see about a lot at events, I did ask about for some (maybe a depression one as I am a suffer of it) but got no responses

Will probably give away some things during the live stream

DBloke

Country
Engerrrland
Region
Mancyland
Will be giving away some games (some good some guff) during the stream for donators

Top Bottom