Dram chips for Piccolo

protek

"Takai desu ne." -"Jinsei da."
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
As I am now expecting a Piccolo SD64 to arrive to me, I'd like to take advantage of the full memory capacity of the Piccolo, which apparently has 2 of the 4 MBs populated.

Where could I find four 70 ns dram chips of type TMS51600Z that fit into PLCC socket?

Laudrup

AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
Berlin
Maybe you can kill an old VGA Card to get this chips... i have to take a look in my stash at work tomorrow...

colmiga

Still tinkering with Amiga's
AmiBayer
Country
Australia
Region
Brisbane
Maybe you can kill an old VGA Card to get this chips...

This is what I did to fully populate a GVP Spectrum card I used to own. Have a look around for early to late 1990's VL-Bus and PCI video cards like S3 Trio64 and S3 Virge based cards, they usually have the right chips (SOJ Package).

protek

Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Maybe you can kill an old VGA Card to get this chips...

This is what I did to fully populate a GVP Spectrum card I used to own. Have a look around for early to late 1990's VL-Bus and PCI video cards like S3 Trio64 and S3 Virge based cards, they usually have the right chips (SOJ Package).

Just threw away a PC with such a card. :(

protek

Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
There are plenty of component shops in the web but all seem to only do business with companies. Are there any component shops for private buyers?

protek

Country
Finland
Region
Oulu, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Do the SIMM modules use 40-pin SOJ DRAM chips? What SIMMs would most probably have a 512kB (256K*16bit) ones?

Top Bottom