everblue

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
MALTA
Hi,

I am selling a Sega Dreamcast (Asian Model) + Controller (with VMU) + RGB Scart cable.

dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg

dc3.jpg

Condition:

Dreamcast: Very, very nice condition, white
Controller: Looks used
RGB Cable: Looks good :)

I include a 240/110 step down transformer as well.

Price: 40 Euro + shipping

Last edited:

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Great li'l system this. I added a mod chip to mine (guide is here on Amibay) and it now plays games from all regions. :LOL:

Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
sorry for the OT, but mod chip? mine plays silvers with no mods at all (never had a game that wouldn't play straight off) worst case was occasionally having to use a boot disc.
that aside though i still think the dreamcast is probably one of the best consoles ever made(y)

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Will play CD-Rs off the bat yea, but not imports, and CD-R games usually have half of the cut scenes deleted out to save space as Dreamcast games come on GD-ROMs. Not to mention the fact that most Dreamcast backups are illegal as most people dont have the equipment to make backups of their own discs (they cant be read by CD or DVD drives)... :whistle:

Plus, not all the boot discs are that reliable although will work for most games, there is an official list knocking about the web of a few games which wont boot with boot discs, albeit a small list, like maybe 4 titles, lol. It's a lot more convenient to just shove any old disc in and have it boot.

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 ----------

I guess the way to think of the mod chip is like a boot disc that you can forget about. My 1998 bought Jap dreamcast can now play PAL and NTSC-U games aswell as its native NTSC-J without me having to do a disc swap everytime I want a different game on. I now rest comfortably knowing I can buy any game from any country in the world and it will run smoothly.

...No boiling, no fuss :LOL:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom