AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
As the title says i offer my EASYNET package (cdrom, floppy, manual) which offers a TCP/IP Stack for the classic amiga and will let you connect to the internet easily. It is in mint condition, used a liitle. Price is 7 euros + shipping. I will ship worldwide. Payment by paypal please. Thanks Amibay.

[URL=http://img839.imageshack.us/i/img0576x.jpg/] [/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Since rubenscarrilho hasn't expressed any further interest after a couple of PM's it goes to landoq if he's still interested. I'll PM you for details m8.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
@Adix

Sine landoq didn't reply to my PM within a fair time period, then if you still want the whole package is yours. PM on the way.:)

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Hi Spyr, may I be next in line, just in case Adix won't buy it? :)

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
I hadn't seen that Phantom had expressed interest in this so i'm kind of resurecting the thread. Since all the other interested persons didn't come in contact with me or they simply didn't answer to my PM's, then Antonis this is yours if you're still interested. :)

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
On the off-chance that Phantom doesn't snap this up - I will grab it :)

Cheers

John

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
OK guys. Thanks for your interest! I'll keep you posted in the case that Phantom doesn't take it. Shipping to the UK should cost no more than 5 euros registered. So a total of 12 euros would be fine i suppose. I could also pop in an unused and untested PCMCIA wi-fi card as a gift :)

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
In fact i have never registered it not to mention that i have never connected any miggy to the internet with this software, so i think this should be no problem for the buyer. I don't find anything illegal here m8! Practically it's totally UNUSED by me since i only use my OS4 A1200 for browsing (whenever i need to download sth)

Another thing is that i have bought lots of amiga stuff from Amigakit, which means i respect your effort and i wouldn't do anything to harm your work :)

FOL

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Wales
In fact i have never registered it not to mention that i have never connected any miggy to the internet with this software, so i think this should be no problem for the buyer. I don't find anything illegal here m8! Practically it's totally UNUSED by me since i only use my OS4 A1200 for browsing (whenever i need to download sth)

Another thing is that i have bought lots of amiga stuff from Amigakit, which means i respect your effort and i wouldn't do anything to harm your work :)

Easy, I wasnt trying to say its illegal. :(.

I was just saying its registered to you.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
:Doh:

I totally forgot this one Spyr. :D

Yes, I'm still interested. PM sent.

portarinos

AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
Hi there Antonis. I totally forgot about this but i finally posted it on Wednesday 5/1. Sorry for the delay but anyway maybe it's better like this cause ELTA always works better after every holiday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom