eFUNZINe

cooyarpjm

Country
Australia
Region
Toowoomba Queensland
Can anyone tell me if eFUNZINe is still an active site (seller) and what language is it??
thanks

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Re: eFUNZINe

Marcin is always "Active". Email him! :wink:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

Np m8y...& it's Kin , not Kim. :wink:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

jimbob005 said:
@kim(kin)

give me a call on sunday we have to go out

You couldn't afford my Pimp's charges!

Double Bubble on Sundays as well. :mrgreen:

cooyarpjm

Country
Australia
Region
Toowoomba Queensland

Mmmm the idiot who put the m & n next to each other on the keyboard (yep that's a good excuse) i'm not going blind no definately not :LOL:

Sorry KIN :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

As a matter of Interest, did Marcin get back to you?

cooyarpjm

Country
Australia
Region
Toowoomba Queensland

I never actually emailed him and he never contacted me i ended up getting what i was after off his web page from another member on here so all is goo, however i'll be sure to contact him if i see anything on his page that i want. For example those PPC cards look very tempting however i doubt that he actually has any even though the page shows 2 instock :!: :shock:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

The last time I looked @ Marcins Site, he had none & thats a few weeks back. None there today either!? :?

cooyarpjm

Country
Australia
Region
Toowoomba Queensland

As i said earlier not sure if i'm reading this right i just took it that the yellow tick meant low stock, green good stock and red X no stock. I took it this way due to the fact that the green and yellow "ticks" look the same.

And two of the PPC (A1200) ppc cards have yellow ticks and all the rest have Red X :?

cooyarpjm

Country
Australia
Region
Toowoomba Queensland

OOOOPS.....I hope i'm not giving away a secret treasure trove here or i'm likely to miss out on one if it is true that he has 1 or some :(

meega

Elite ranking
Country
UK
Region

Then edit the unauthorised offsite link away...

Remik

Country
Kraków, Poland

Hi,
I'm from Poland. I think I can help You. Green color means that they got the goods available in the store and You were right here. But yellow means that they can sell You those goods but it will take some time to fulfil Your request. And the red means that those goods are not available or they are available on order but the waiting-time for fulfilment will be very long. When You put the mouse over the red or green or yellow tick there should be an info. i.e. "na zamówienie" which means "on order" or "do 21 dni" which means "max 21 days waiting-time". Of course 21 days is only as an example. I hope I helped a little.

Top Bottom