Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
Elbox FastATA 1200 MK-III

Connect ΑΤΑ-IDE devices up to 16.6 ΜΒ/s…
Hard drives, CD-ROMs, ZIP drives, etc.

The card is boxed, as new, along with drivers and manual.

* An Amiga 1200 with 4MB RAM is required
http://www.elbox.com/products/fast_ata_1200_mk3.html

Item located in Athens, Greece. Payment with Paypal.

Price: 80 Euros

THANK YOU!!!!!

FastATA.jpg

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
Hello... Price does not include shipping. I think it will be something about 4-6 euros for the E.U.

dj.echo

Banned
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Country
UK
Region
EASTSUSSEX
Hi!
Declaring interest depending on shipping to the uk

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
Received payment from rainbowat.
Thanks a lot!

The FastATA with be shipped today...

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
The parcel was shipped on Friday... It should arrive any time now...

rainbowat

Rating - 100%
182   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
After many tests FastATA does not work with any of my two 030 turbo card, I also contacted the Elbox unfortunately they can not help me.
therefore, I would like to return fastATA to Spyros
PM Sent about return
Thanx

Rodpulsar

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
Out of curiosity Rainbowat, what 030 cards do you have exactly ? What version is your mobo ? And what makes you think it doesn't work (I mean how do you conclude to that statement) ?

(For info I possess two FastATA (MKI and MKIV), they can be tricky to operate, but I made them work on both my 1200 (1.4D and 2.0) with ACA1230 and Apollo1260. And once it works, it works good. Of course you probably know that you can't reach 16Mb/s but more like 7/10Mb/s)

rainbowat

Rating - 100%
182   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
Hi
I have ACA 1232 and E-matrix Both cards work great with MKIV but not with MKIII (flashing LEDs yellow screen and reboot)
tested on two motherboards rev 2b and 1d1

Last edited:

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
Although I fully respect your frustration as a fellow Amigan, I sold only the FastATA by itself, which works perfectly...
I did not promise or specified that it works with every possible Amiga setup...
It worked with two different Blizzard cards and on two different A1200, in my case...

I will try to help you find out what's going on , but its a matter between you and Elbox, as far as compatibility is concerned...

rainbowat

Rating - 100%
182   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
Although I fully respect your frustration as a fellow Amigan, I sold only the FastATA by itself, which works perfectly...
I did not promise or specified that it works with every possible Amiga setup...
It worked with two different Blizzard cards and on two different A1200, in my case...

I will try to help you find out what's going on , but its a matter between you and Elbox, as far as compatibility is concerned...

Hi
No matter what you promised. as you wrote the card is fully functional, so why you do not want to accept the card back? (I really do not understand this) As you write you are "fellow Amigan" So help me and accept this card back because it is useless for me.
You can sell it again.
Thanx

Rodpulsar

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
"Both cards work great with MKIV but not with MKIII (flashing LEDs yellow screen and reboot)"

Hi again Rainbowat. I had this exact same problem when I noticed that exchanging my MKI and MKIV reversed socket part, the one that worked would not, and vice versa.
So I checked and cleaned up every pin with some acetone, plus the ones of the Gayle chip : now both interfaces work perfectly. You might give it a try, because I really don't see why a MKIV would work and not a MKIII (?)

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
I am just hesitant to take back something that works and try to sell it once more... If we are not able to work this out, I will accept return.
Please try to check Rodpulsar's suggestions, I think that you should have done this already...

Are there any other Amiga guys at your area, that have the expertise to help you work this out?

Let me try to contact Elbox... maybe they have a suggestion...

rainbowat

Rating - 100%
182   0   1
Country
gb
Region
n8
"Both cards work great with MKIV but not with MKIII (flashing LEDs yellow screen and reboot)"

Hi again Rainbowat. I had this exact same problem when I noticed that exchanging my MKI and MKIV reversed socket part, the one that worked would not, and vice versa.
So I checked and cleaned up every pin with some acetone, plus the ones of the Gayle chip : now both interfaces work perfectly. You might give it a try, because I really don't see why a MKIV would work and not a MKIII (?)

Hi
I've tried it, after talking with Elbox (more than a week ago) - does not work, I tried also GALEY adapter from my MKIV have the same effect - not working
Thanx

Spyros

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Glyka Nera, Athens
Okay... Then, I will accept return of the card...

However, you will have to wait a while for the refund to take place (Sorry, I don't know for how long...)!
For the past two weeks, as you may have heard, Greek banks are on capital control and I cannot transfer
the money to my Paypal account.

You will have to bear with me... Meanwhile, if you would like to speed-up the procedure, you may ship
the FastATA back, If you'd like. I will send me address with PM.

Please double-check that the card is at perfect working order (without the turbo cards) before shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom