Elite ranks

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Hi,
i think the Elite ranking system should be removed, under the users name on the left it gives a rank such as poor, average, dangerous etc, are these not misleading to potential buyer/sellers that don't realise they are an elite reference?

cheers, JuvUK

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Yes, but that's custom. You can change it to whatever you want.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I think Kin is listed as "dangerous", that seems about right. :p

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Yes, but that's custom. You can change it to whatever you want.

While this is true (just goto your User CP profie and play) its a little mis-leading I agree - we are discussing it amongst the staff =D

if in the mean time you have ideas for a "Post Count Tag" thats both plesent / worksafe *<.< looks at juvvy* and AmiBayish then by all means post them here =D

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
yes you can, but not everyone does, i mean if you are looking to buy something and you look at the name, then underneath it says "poor" would that fill you with confidence?

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
yes you can, but not everyone does, i mean if you are looking to buy something and you look at the name, then underneath it says "poor" would that fill you with confidence?

he could think he really needed the money, too. Oh he is selling his beloved a1200 to feed his five kids and two hamsters. I probably got a bargin.

fatbob_gb

Still Poor
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Lancashire
I would be more worried about trading any Amiga & Retro gear with someone who doesn't know what the Elite ranking system is. ;)

AndyC

AmiBayer
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Fife
How do you set custom ratings? That said, I was "dangerous" when I eventually stopped playing Frontier - SkyDivingGirl took that game off my hands a while back (that was a tough one to let go...)

AndyC

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
I never really played the original Elite very much, but I essentially spent the whole of 1993 playing Frontier: Elite II. When I wasn't playing Frontier, I was probably playing The Settlers. :)

And there's no way I'd part with my copy of Frontier. I still play it occasionally to this day.

Top Bottom