Status
Not open for further replies.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
I gotta go for a 4 - 2 win for England this Quadrennial....

After a poor start & much much better performance in their last game, England are suppose to be wearing Red & Germany white for this game.

Are we gunno have a pre-1966 event again for this showdown? :D

I'm hoping so! - C'mon Rooney! - This is your time m8y! :pint: :pint:

Kin

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
^^^^^^

Not interested.

Having worked for a German Engineering Company for several years & the fact this Octopus is in a German Oberhausen Sea Life Centre despite being born in Weymouth, UK, I'm sure his opinion would be bias as he has switched sides! :p

Kin

Last edited:

tekkendp

Country
West Midlands, UK
Paul the Octopus - Now I have seen everything.

:LOL:

I gotta go for a 4 - 2 win for England this Quadrennial....

After a poor start & much much better performance in their last game, England are suppose to be wearing Red & Germany white for this game.

Are we gunno have a pre-1966 event again for this showdown? :D

I'm hoping so! - C'mon Rooney! - This is your time m8y! :pint: :pint:

Kin

Paul the Octopus thinks otherwise,

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/St...g-Box-With-Flag-On-It/Article/201006415654410

Laudrup

AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
Berlin
1:0 for Germany in overtime. Goal by Miroslav Klose in the 102nd minute. Any questions? :D

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
1:0 for Germany in overtime. Goal by Miroslav Klose in the 102nd minute. Any questions? :D

Yeah, can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking? It sounds like really trippy stuff lol

psychedelic-mushroom.gif

StrontiumDog

Banned
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
Remember this boys??? Tomorrow is the follow-up! I'll certainly be enjoying watching the German goalkeeper picking the ball up from the back of his net lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=9ULKwzytSmU

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

Oh now thats a shame! lol

Germany have been dealt a blow on the eve of their World Cup last 16 match against England on Sunday with the news that striker Cacau has been ruled out.

world_of_sport-873326441-1277537999.jpg

easypreacher

Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
^^^^^^

Not interested.

Having worked for a German Engineering Company for several years & the fact this Octopus is in a German Oberhausen Sea Life Centre despite being born in Weymouth, UK, I'm sure his opinion would be bias as he has switched sides! :p

Kin

:rofl3 Kin slagging off an octopus, now i've seen it all on this wonderful forum that is Amibay....thank you all you wonderful peeps, you've really been cheering me up the last couple of days:). Kin Hell, JuvUK and Merlin...I raise a glass to you good sirs.

RED IMPACT

Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Rooney, Muller, Gerrard.

Hopefully in that order, 1 each...and then Ill be happy!

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
International Press Association --- LATEST NEWS -----

FIFA has decided a quick modification of the football stadium in Johannesburg,

German Football Association has applied for this rework.

The work will be finished by next Sunday, before the start of the match!

Germany will play from left to right and there will be no change of sites after the break.

image001ve.jpg

:p:p

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDKJXpJG0rs

things will ever be the same again...

*cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoyJg6CLnBQ

When football was a real mans game....

:popcorn:

^^^^^^

Not interested.

Kin

:rofl3 Kin slagging off an octopus, now i've seen it all on this wonderful forum that is Amibay....thank you all you wonderful peeps, you've really been cheering me up the last couple of days:). Kin Hell, JuvUK and Merlin...I raise a glass to you good sirs.

:D

International Press Association --- LATEST NEWS -----

FIFA has decided a quick modification of the football stadium in Johannesburg,

German Football Association has applied for this rework.

The work will be finished by next Sunday, before the start of the match!

Germany will play from left to right and there will be no change of sites after the break.

image001ve.jpg

:p:p

ROFL!! :ROTFLOL2:

@ thread

Whatever the outcome, I hope its an entertaining game to watch & NOT dogged by stop-start fouling, which we know one of the teams is Famous for. I've even seen that team refuse to have losers medals hung around their neck, which is rather un-sporting to say the least. :dry:

Beers all round this afternoon lads. I'm off to bed for a few hours kip as I've just got in from a 12 hour night shift. Breakfast for me will be light @ about 1 pm, so I should be well toasted for very little intake. :drinkin:

Kin

Last edited:

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
As an unbiased duch guy (although, in general, dutch and germans football wise tend to not get along, untill 2 years ago when alot of our boys started playing in germany and Louis van Gaal became coach of Bayern Munchen) I am affraid that Germany will completely destroy the english team.

I actually don't really care who wins, in all scenario's it will mean 1 tricky team less for the dutch to beat :D
I predicted Netherlands vs Germany in the finals though (aka world war 3), so Germany has got to win this one ^^

A match I am looking forward to though, clash of the titans :D
I do hope Rooney will grab this game to shine, I see little chances for england if he doesn't.

In the end, the result of this match is already written in stone. As the dutch Johan Cruijf once said:
'Football is a game where 2 teams of 11 players compete 2 times 45 minutes. And after 90 minutes, Germany always wins.'

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Let's see if i'm ready for this likely awesome upcoming clash:

1. high definition soccer channel on a way to big tv -> check
2. Cold beer -> check
3. Couch just for me -> check
4. more Cold beer -> check
5. wife farther away then a 10meter radius from the tv -> check
6. backup cold beer -> check
7. sound hard enough to not hear nuclear explosions in a 5 meter radius, or wife -> check
8. more backup cold beer in backup fridge -> check
9. 'If you it dutch, it ain't much' t-shirt -> check

I'm ready to see one of the teams fail! :D

And tonight Argentina vs Mexico. God what a nice day it is ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom