Everdrive gg

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, just wondering if someone around knows what happens if you boot the everdrive gg without the memory card inserted.

i got the everdrive from eBay a couple of days ago but I don't have a 2gb or smaller micro sd in the house (I have ordered some). I tried to test it today on two different game gears and basically when I start it up I get OS Init on screen then nothing, just a blank screen. I'd of assumed if the memory card was required to load the menu it would present some sort of message or if it isn't required id at least get the menu where I could play the game previously loaded into its memory?

so anyone know if the memory card is actually required to boot the everdrive?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I just read that as of v7 sdhc cards are supported so tried an 8gb I have on the off chance it had already been updated and it has. All is working fine.

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I used have game gear when first came out and the screen itself is bit blurs but for some people dont notice that.

It got some good games for it like Shinobi, Super Off Road,Sonic the Hedgehog and Road Rash....of course there is more like street of rages :)

owen2471

Country
england
Region
Sandwell
Now I've had probs with this and I'm sure I used to hold down start button on game gear and it would boot all the time to rom selection. If I just switched it on with no button pressed nothing happened. . Sorry it's sketchy but I haven't used my gg for an age and I'm no where near it has i type. But when I used my gameboy Everdrive it seemed to be booting iOS but then nothing, that was the sd though !!!

Top Bottom