Explain your avatar thread

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
So, basically you either explain the photo or what you were doing when it was taken. Mine, is merely proof I went to the forbidden city, took it because some people didn't believe that the weird number calling them was from me in Peking Intl

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I'm chuffing hard up, 'nuff said. :D

(Will change once I have paper in my wallet for once)

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I like photography so like to use my own images where possible. The choice of image is a random affair and even the worst taken photo looks ok when it is only a few pixels in size :whistle:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
The big, bad law enforcer around here......:nod:

I always loved 2000AD comic and Judge Dredd was awesome, much better than the awful film with Stallone....

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
I like'em blue (da ba di da ba daiiiii...) and I like cats, it's as easy as that. :cool:

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Ar9 = Norwegian prounciation gives Arnie.

Ar = R, 9 = Nee.

It kinda like Arnljot, is it not?

There was an image in my avatar once. It was a reference to engrish game translation. All your base are belong to us. That version of the avatar has gotten lost, it´s stored in NIL: or byte heaven as it´s also known as.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Its my Miggy 1200 :D

When the pic was taken it was running 3.1 roms, 40gb Laptop HDD with CWB ADV SP, Typhoon Mk2 @ 40mhz with 64mb Ram, SCSI Cable mounted in the spare socket behind the Amiga connected to the 50pin SCSI Header on the Typhoon. This ran the external SCSI CDRW.

Now I have stolen the Typhoon & HDD for my Tower project it has an M-TEC 1230 @33mhz with 8mb Ram. I can still use the CDROM with my trusty Squirrel and it has a 4gb HDD & CWB ADV installed.

Steve.

JLPedro

AmiBayer
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
Well is just a shot of Cabal game cover skull, no related to anything really... :dry:

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
my avatar is the wizard from WizBall

best version is the C64 version, everything is right in it, game-play / music the lot.

Some fond memories of both my brother and I playing it, and clocking the score-board on it.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Mine is, well, me... Taken on holiday in Brighton a few years back. You gotta love the monkey! :)

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Mine is a scan of the tape cover of the ZX Spectrum game 'Heathrow'.
I picked the game up at Byte Back last year mainly because it's;

a) My job
b) For my Speccy

I love the Retro artwork and it kind of just 'fitted'. Plus it has the added bonus of reminding me of the jawsome time I had at Byte Back, and of all the guys I met. :D

Top Bottom