ulkealan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
turkey
Region
Marmara
Hi All,

I have an External DCE SCAN MAGIC SCANDOUBLER for sale. I bought it with an Amiga bundle few months ago, but does not need it. I also did not try it, but as I bought from a trusted seller here on Amibay, it has been sold as %100 working....

But there was a very important information on the previous thread :
"- External DCE SCAN MAGIC FLICKER FIXER-SCANDOUBLER (works well with my LG monitor, I can't guarantee that it will work on your monitor. Please keep that in mind) "

More info at :

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/scanmagicext

I have extra info from amibay threads, but can not guarrantee they are correct :

"To be honest the best choice is CRT monitor, but it works on my LCD monitors(LG and Acer)"
"I also have this scandoubler. It works with my Iiyama and Samsung monitor. Even with my Hyundai TV with VGA input."
"if your lcd support 50 hz , then this scandoubler will work great ,"

LATEST NEWS : I SOLD IT TO " schneidas " but refunded because it has not worked properly. As he said "....I tested it again on Sunday - it works, but you have to let it sit for 20 mins so the red color stops and so it can display the true colors....."

Pics and detailed info are on the previous thread : https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?68804-External-DCE-SCAN-MAGIC-SCANDOUBLER&highlight=scan

So I am selling it again. Because I have no LCD's, I could not try it. I am selling this " as is " or " parts not working " and reducing the price......

I am asking GBP 39 + shipping + paypal gift or fees....

Thanks....

Last edited:

1200Danny

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Cheshire
Needed a few mins to check it out and too late but... 2nd in line, declare interest

ulkealan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
turkey
Region
Marmara
Hi,
Thank you all for the interests. I do not know that I have something very desirable :)
I will first start with gseb informing the shipping cost tomorrow and will update here.

Thanks

ulkealan

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Country
turkey
Region
Marmara
Hi,

All shipping costs are GBP 6 to GBP 9...
I will first inform gseb as for the rules and update the thread...

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom