Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
... is out on NMA:

killap said:
[...]

The monumental day has finally come. Some of you lost hope; many patiently stuck around to the end. The beyond long awaited 2.0 release of the Restoration Project is at hand. This is a MAJOR release, which boasts overhauls to nearly all aspects of the content already in the mod. In addition, the eagerly awaited addition of the Shi sub can now be enjoyed, as well as several other minor/moderate new content additions. It seems like we're finally running out of cut content to add. Of course, no release would be complete without a slew of bug fixes to ensure a stable and enjoyable playing time. Not only were bugs fixed in the mod, but nearly a hundred bugs have been squashed that were in the vanilla version of the game and were not yet fixed by my unofficial patch. To me, this release is what I wanted version 1.0 of the mod to be. I'm extremely proud of what has been accomplished and ever so grateful to those who helped make it happen. It only took me about 2 1/2 years to get here.

[...]
:cool:

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
is fallout 2 worth playing.. ive had it a while, just not got around to it.

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
With the Restoration Project it's only one of the greatest RPG games in the history. :)

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
any shots of that?
wpzelkieliszekwodkaalkoc.jpg

Cheers Comrade! For the Motherla....
...erm... :unsure:
... I mean...

As in samples of the OST, the original graphics from the game or the Restoration Project? ;)
Because not that much really changed in the original graphics, some details were added here and there. Quite unnoticeable if you never played or played it a long time ago really, except for those extra locations that still keep the Fallout style.

Restoration Project is about content. Bringing (almost?) everything the authors had in mind but couldn't due to a strict deadline. Plus literally HUNDREDS of bugs fixed.
Play around a bit, you will soon notice the playability is strong with this one. :cool:

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce
That's the expansion only, you will have to do a full install of the game before applying this.
At least there are no other patches necessary since it contains the official 1.2 patch, the unofficial ones and the high resolution patch.

Top Bottom