Not open for further replies.

Gallandro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Derbyshire
70's Terminal evocation, runs the famous Z Machine text adventures from the old mainframe days.
Zork, Leather Goddess of Phobos etc from infocom and the z-machine days
£175
Self contained on one UK plug with Keyboard.
Sweet little CRT monitor and keyboard. (bowling pin for scale not for sale)
Sorry a few snaps are blurred. screen is crisp with no screen burn.

IMG_1469a.JPG IMG_1424a.JPG IMG_1462a.JPG IMG_1473a.jpg IMG_1452a.jpg IMG_1486a.JPG

Working Video below :

Gallandro

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Derbyshire
The black box contains the Mainframe terminal emulation to run n the monitor. It plays Z-Machine text adventure games like Zork form the 70's and 80's as if it were on an old mainframe. The monitor has a second input for full colour input also.

IMG_8144.jpg

KBQ

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Nijmegen
It looks like a totally ordinary Video Monitor that any TV production company would have, but with a raspberry pi glued on the back.

Half-Saint

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Country
Slovenia
Region
Ljubljana
It looks like a totally ordinary Video Monitor that any TV production company would have, but with a raspberry pi glued on the back.

Only it's not a raspberry pi as a RPi doesn't come with a PS/2 port for keyboard.

diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Sorry to say that, but there weren't this type of terminals in the late 70's and early 80's nor even PS/2 connector that was used only from the late 80's (1987). But then Zork I was oudated... I don't want to
be harsh but even if it's, as you wrote only an evocation, it's really a poor made one :) But it's only my opinion and I said that as I said nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I'm closing this thread, because your auction at the other bay has a significant difference in the price you're asking. Contact a mod in order to change your price and reopen this thread.

From the rules:

You are welcome to post links to your sales on other sites, however links to auction sites can only be for fixed price 'buy it now' items offered at the same price. Ensure that you check the rules on cross-listing on any other websites that you may also be using, as it may be against their terms and conditions to list in multiple places. If you are in any doubt please contact a member of staff for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom