Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Well we went to the Ferrari finals in Valencia,
Massa was a welcome sight, Luca parking a new California in the kitty litter was VERY funny, Fisi offing an F1 car also into the kitty litter was equally funny! But the best bit is we ran the 512M and won the Shell Historic!!.
the car is from 1970 and hadn't run in 20 years, it has ran twice recently (Brnu and Valencia) and has won twice (heh we even beat an F40LM!)

pics to follow if anyones interested?

cheers, JuvUK

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
@JuvUK

I really didn't realise. Is this really part of your job? Then you must be a very lucky man, seeing everyday those "nice beasts".

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Awesome stuff Juzzer. Thanks m8y. (y)

What I'd give to have a blast in something like that. Meantime, I'm stuck with "VR6 dicing" on the local roads. :cool:

Kin

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
@Phantom - yep it is indeed part of my job, and i do know that i am very lucky (but you really do need to be a piston head) :)

@Kinny-poos - what's wrong with this? "VR6 dicing" on the local roads. welcome to my daily drive to work ;)

i'm still holding out for the next F1 car we do straight line testing in, that's the one thing that i REALLY want to drive now :)

Last edited:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
It's fun Juzzer, but it's not competitive, other than dodging the odd Middle finger trown my way as I slip easily & comfortably back into line.....

Judging distance & speed is something 99% of daily motorists just don't have. :sigh:

Kin

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
you want competition? how about a club together to buy some old duffer then enter some grass roots races as Team Amibay?

it is VERY doable!

with consent from the Amibay owners to use the name of course

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Men and cars... I just don't get it... :D I appreciate a nice car but, to me, it's just a way to get around. I guess I just don't have the correct chromosome to understand.

It's sounds like a fun idea for you guys though. (y)

Heather

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
Men and cars... I just don't get it... :D I appreciate a nice car but, to me, it's just a way to get around. I guess I just don't have the correct chromosome to understand.

It's sounds like a fun idea for you guys though. (y)

Heather

that's all right petal, i don't understand shoes and handbags so it's all good! :LOL:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Why not open a thread about our cars then? It would be interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom