Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Hi guys

A friend of mine recently got back into their Amiga (A500) but she doesnt have anywhere to put her floppy disks! Does anyone have a box/holder thing available?

UK sale preferable and as cheap as possible folks :)

Taj

PS Shes a minx ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
Will send you one for the costs of postage :)

The box is for approx. 80 Disks I guess. Have to look for the weight. If it's less than 500gr shipment will be 4€ untracked and 7€ tracked. If it's more than 500gr it's 7€ untracked and 10€ tracked.

scole

Banned
Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Country
Kent, UK
I've got three of the things going spare, they're in a thread somewhere, using iPhone so too awkward to track down! In the amiga software forum I think. Yours for a tenner shipped, all 3.

S

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Feel free to delete this post if it is of no use but is it really nessasary to get worked up about a female Amiga user? Seen it happen all too much on other forums and it's really silly to see people drool over the subject. Ever thought there's a reason girls don't often appear on forums full of males? (no offence at any female users here).

I would go on but il keep my own personal views away as it could start a flame war.
Sorry to mention this and best of luck to Taj, I got loads of boxes but all are pretty much full sadly. :(

cptcola

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Sheffield, UK
And I also have a floppy disk box going spare :) PM me for details, though I think you're probably got enough offers now :LOL:

ps, I'm a girl too :ninja: :p

chiark

AmiNerd
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Yorkshire
Feel free to delete this post if it is of no use but is it really nessasary to get worked up about a female Amiga user? Seen it happen all too much on other forums and it's really silly to see people drool over the subject. Ever thought there's a reason girls don't often appear on forums full of males? (no offence at any female users here).
It's called humour :D . In the same way everyone drools over a 603e upgraded to speeds above and beyond the rarity value, they are prized because they're rare.

Tajmaster

Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Hi guys

A friend of mine recently got back into their Amiga (A500) but she doesnt have anywhere to put her floppy disks!

You sly old dog, Taj! :ninja:
Get her signed up to Amibay. SdG needs support.

LOL, she already signed up Nick! Shes on here as McWilly :)

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

I've got three of the things going spare, they're in a thread somewhere, using iPhone so too awkward to track down! In the amiga software forum I think. Yours for a tenner shipped, all 3.

S

Hi Steve

Thats a great offer! Ill take them :) Please can you PM me your Paypal address?

Thanks to all the others who have offered, youre all most generous :)

Taj

McWilly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Halifax,UK
Hi All!

My name's Ali, I'm new here :)

Just got back into Amiga gaming, my brother Daz (not the washing up powder!) and I got one for Christmas in 1990 (I think!). It's been up in the loft for a while, so when I got it down from there Taj fixed it up (duff disk drive) and got it all working again (y)

Thanks to all for the offers of the disk box :)

Ali

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hi Ali & welcome to AmiBay! :)

As Taj already pointed out, he was looking for this box for some babe or other as he reckons you're a bit of a minx. :roll:
Female members always seem to cause a bit of a stir on any forum & here you are signing up membership for AmiBay & calling yourself McWilly. :huh:

I'm in bits. :jester:

Be sure to check out the AmiBay rules & guidelines threads which will ensure you have great time here. I'm sure our lovely SdG will welcome the support too.

All the Best.

Charlie

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hi Ali,

It's wonderful to see another woman on here. I can use all the help I can get keeping these guys in line. :)

Welcome to AmiBay!

Heather

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hi Ali,

It's wonderful to see another woman on here. I can use all the help I can get keeping these guys in line. :)

Welcome to AmiBay!

Heather

@ McWilly

Told ya! :p

@ SdG
Youre a real honey sweetheart, .... honestly. ;)

Charlie
flowerz.gif

McWilly

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Halifax,UK
Thanks all for the warm reception :) I'm new to forums, so feel like a bit of a stiff but guess I'll get used to it :)

Looking forward to receiving my new disk boxes, as I'm currently using a cardboard box to store my games and it isn't easy when you're trying to locate something specific.

McWilly was Taj's idea!

Hey Skydiving girl, I did a skydive not so long ago, my first and only... won't be doing it again as I nearly passed out! Glad for the experience tho.

Ali x

Tajmaster

Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Does anyone know why Alis picture isnt showing? I uploaded it for her and checked its the right size etc, it also uploaded OK :)

@Save

Yeah Ali is a looker, but she said shes stopped doing pr0n now so no pics :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom