Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Helloz guyz.:)

Just a simple query. I've seen a lot of applications (I'm not speaking 'bout games) running in native Amiga modes, like PageSetter 3 for example.

Is there a trick or something to force those applications to run under Workbench resolutions?

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Modepro and other promoter applications, you mean?

Templar

VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Something like a tool maybe, so that it can force those apps to run under Workbench's resolutions at least.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Yeah Phantom, exactly as rkauer said above. Just install ModePro & the WBStartup Drawer launches the program for you, so all screens can then be selected for the display output you want to use. The config of the program can be saved for future reference without the need for prompting everytime. If you save before testing & the screen is a mess, re-boot the Amiga & run the App from the WBStartup Drawer & delete the setting that left you with a messed up screen.

Kin

Templar

VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Ok. ModePro. I'll try to use that. Thanx.

Templar

VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Hmm... another question. So how ModePro is working exactly? I want just to double-click the app icon and force the program to run under Workbench. Is that ModePro then?

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Think of it as FBlit does to save chip RAM: it intercepts the application, then force it to run in another screenmode.

If an app makes a modern art screen instead the expected one, put that application on the ignored list of modepro.

Top Bottom