Forgotten Realms - The Archives Collections Debut on GOG.com

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
GOG.com have released a new 3 part Archives Collection, bringing together all the classic Forgotten Realms D&D games.

Archives Collection 1 includes:

Eye of the Beholder 1, 2, and 3

Archives Collection 2 includes:

Brings together the God Box classics, as well as others.

Pools of Radiance
Curse of the Azure Bonds
Hillsfar
Secret of the Silver Blades
Pools of Darkness
Gateway to the Savage Frontier
Treasures of the Savage Frontier
Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures

Archives Collection 3 includes:

Dungeon Hack
Menzoberranzan

I'm a huge RPG fan and EOTB was my favourite series on the Amiga. I never played the PC version of 1 and 2 on the PC with the better 256 colour graphics, so I might take this opportunity to replay them again. :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I never played the EOTB series but I've always wanted to give it a try. I loved the Gold Box games but only got through Pool of Radiance and Curse of the Azure Bonds. I've wish listed all the Archives collections so I can get them later. Thanks for sharing! :D

Heather

BloodyCactus

Country
USA
Region
Lexington VA
sweet. I have owned the gold box collections in various forms (massive special rare CE packs to each individual 'gold box'). some of my fav games. The two Savage Frontier games are two of the best and most often overlooked of the gold box games...

If someone is going to start the EOTB series, I'd do #2 and ignore #3 + #1 really.

interesting that it does not include the two Buck Rogers Gold box games! I guess its the Forgotten Realms collectionand not Gold Box collection...

Last edited:
Top Bottom