canderson90

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Blackpool
I dont know if it works as I have no way of testing it :(

Also I have no idea If anything is missing off it :s

Could someone have a look at the picture and tell me if its whole or its missing anything? :)

The first person to say something like "Its missing a case" Will go on the list of poked eyes when I take over the world :p xD lol

IMAG0066.JPG

Elerion

8bitoholic
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Could someone have a look at the picture and tell me if its whole or its missing anything? :)
Hi
It's quite hard to tell. Higher resolution image would help. I can not tell for example if keyboard connector grip is at place. But other then that it seems complete.
You need floppy drive, floppy drive cables, keyboard, 2.5" HDD holder, top protective chasis, set of screws...

The first person to say something like "Its missing a case" Will go on the list of poked eyes when I take over the world :p xD lol
:D
...a case, a mouse, PSU, and monitor with cables. :D

If it's in working condition, it would be wise to replace all elco caps.

Also, one important thing. Between the board and a chasis there should be insulating paper or foil. If it's mising, things might explode a bit when you plug it in. :)

E.

Last edited:

abraXXious

Banned
Country
Australia
It appears to be complete, as fas as the mb is concerned anywayz. You probably have 3.0 roms - I would change these for 3.1 roms. This would let you run OS 3.5 and OS 3.9, if you wanted. I know where you can get some VERY cheap (not from me :)). PM me if you are interested.

canderson90

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Blackpool
Yep there 3.0 roms.

I think Ill get a complete ready to go amiga for my use as I have no power supply, no anything other than this board, Lucky find too It was hiding in a box of PC bits :)

Thanks guys :)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
It's always handy to have a spare board around though.

(y)

Top Bottom