Closed FS: Magnavox Odyssey 2 with The Voice + 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
For sale at $39.95 + shipping is an Magnavox Odyssey 2 Video Game System with the special The Voice add-on attachment, 4 games, 2 Joysticks, AC Adapter, original TV Switch Box, & newer style working TV Connector. The system works and was tested as shown in the video I posted on You Tube today. I just created this video today to show that the system does indeed work. I myself don't like buying goods on eBay that are untested so I always prefer to take a quick video to show the device works. That being said, this is old equipment and still sold as-is. The buyer will get the Magnavox Odyssey 2 with the AC Adaper, the 2 attached Joysticks, the original TV switchbox in unknown condition but I am providing it anyway, and a newer style connector that allows older gaming systems to connect to newer TVs. Therefore, upon receipt, just screw the small TV connector I provide on the rear of your TV in the cable connector, then plug the Odyssey 2 TV cable into that, set the TV for channel 3, and off you go. Also included is the RARE The Voice! This device connects in the top of the Odyssey 2 and allows special sounds and voices to play while playing video games. Very cool for the time! As seen in my video, I played Timelord which was a voice activated game and you can hear the game speaking to you. I am sending 4 games with the system and one of them is Attack Of The Timelord which is the voice game I played in the video. 3 of the games come in original boxes with manuals. One game, Smithereens, is cartridge only. Games provided are Attack Of The Timelord!, Alien Invaders - Plus!, K.C. Munchkin!, and Smithereens! Cosmetically I rate the Odyssey 2 itself at a 5 to 6 out of 10 as it has plenty of scrapes on it from age and use. The Voice is a little nicer looking and maybe a 7 out of 10 as it has less scrapes on it. Maybe this would be nice as a backup to a main machine or most buyers are probably looking at this for The Voice attachment anyway and you get a few games and an Odyssey 2 as backup. Email me if you have any questions. If you are local, you are welcome to come pick this up so you don't have a shipping fee. I am near Sacramento, CA USA. Otherwise I will take care to pack it well for shipping anyplace.

Here is a link to the video I made today showing the system works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv7fblxLpxU

Odyssey2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom