Akira

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
United States
Region
New York
I am selling a modified TURBO EXPRESS and it's located in USA for easiness on shipping etc.
The unit is in pristine condition, I have used it very little!

p1020672.jpg

p1020674g.jpg

It can be thrown in a flat rate USPS box and it would cost around 16 bucks to ship to wherever in USA.
The modification lets you play japanese and USA HuCards. It's a very rare mod, and it was beautifully done by an ex forum member who is a MASTER.
The unit has the typical problem of all TEs and TurboDuos though: audio caps need replacement, so as it is the speaker produces no sound, you can only use headphones or you can fix it by changing the electrolytic capacitors. The method is here: http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=702.0

It's a beautiful unit, absolutely mint, and it must be sold this month before my girlfriend takes it back here where it would be much more expensive to ship anywhere. I gave it to her with teh sole intention of selling it.

I am also in dire need of the money. PLease buy this thing!

I am looking for 200 dollars OBO.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Akira

Please wait at least three weeks to bump your threads unless something has changed about your item (what's available, price, etc). I realize you are in a hurry to sell your items but this is AmiBay's policy.

Thank you,

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom