Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
The card comes with original XFX Box & is available in 3 flavours.

#1 - Fitted with Danger Den Water Blocks £160 inc Shipping
#2 - Fitted with Stock Air Cooling £90 inc Shipping
#3 - Just the water blocks for any 7950 GX2 £70 inc Shipping

Prefer Bank Transfer or buyer pays PayPal fees. International Shipping will have some heavy surcharges. This card is very very heavy with the Water Blocks attatched.

Essentially, the card is SLI but on a single PCIe lane. Plug another in with this or add to your own rig for some Quad SLI mayhem! This card was the fastest of it's kind with 570Mhz Cores & 1575Mhz Ram. The cards are modified with Conductive paint to up the GPU's voltages by a safe amount, thereby allowing faster overclocks. This baby was running 680Mhz Core & 1640 on the Ram. Games like Counter Strike Source throw back some BIG numbers with an Core2 DUO CPU. 1920 x 1200 with 16x Anisotropic Filtering still throws back 250+FPS in that game. Anyone not wanting the Waterblocks will have the conductive paint removed unless they state otherwise. Personally, I think the cards are too hot on Air for Volt Mods.

I have owned the card from new for just over 2 years now. She is in excellent condition & well cared for. I will try to get a Pic up in a day or two, but meantime, See here for reference: Linky

Thanks for Looking. :D

Kin

Attachments

• GX2 Front.jpg
    GX2 Front.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1
  • GX2 Back.jpg
    GX2 Back.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Kin Hell

Banned