In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Hi AmiBayers, long time no see (well sort of)! :)

Let's get straight to the point.

I'm searching for a Commodore 64 system (the first one model), with its original datassette and European PSU. All must be in very good to mint condition (no yellowing and such stuff please) and of course they must be 100% functional.

It would be nice if you have also the corresponding manuals for this C64 or the box (not a top priority, but it will counts).

Thanks for your time.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Too bad you're not looking for an NTSC model. :) I've got a bunch! Good luck with you search. You may also ask over at Lemon64.

Take care,

Heather

Megamix

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Country
UK
Region
St.Helens

I'm searching for a Commodore 64 system (the first one model), with its original datassette and European PSU. All must be in very good to mint condition (no yellowing and such stuff please) and of course they must be 100% functional.

It would be nice if you have also the corresponding manuals for this C64 or the box (not a top priority, but it will counts).

Thanks for your time.

Sorry for jumping on this but I have my old C64 in the loft, now mine came in a leatheret type suit case with the insert moulded where the computer sits the tape deck and games etc: that came in a outer box that has now gone but I`ve never seen a C64 in this type of suit case before, is this rare???

meega

Elite ranking
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Is it rare?

Is it rare?

I doubt it, whatever eBay or others might say, because the C64 was the biggest-selling single model of computer ever made.

Unusual, quite possibly. :)

m4rk1z

AmiBayer
Banned
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Country
serbia/subotica
Region
vojvodina

Thanks for your time.

Hi brother!

I have one for sale here: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=6816
but if you want the dark colored one i also have one there you can see it in
the same thread, but it is not in mint condition!

The white one )in the for sale thread) has some yellowing in the back (you wont see it when using the machine) and i also have another white one in BETTER condition almost mint but i do not know what type of motherboard sits in it b/c on the back there is some problem accessing the RF out i got it like that everything else is almost perfect and working and also you get the datassette and the psu all pal version! (y)

I can make pictures if you are interested!
Thanks
Papdi

Last edited:

Justin

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Thanks for your time.

send a PM to gazcbm, he'll have what you need m8y (y)

ami_junki

Banned
Rating - 100%
65   0   1
Country
Japan
Region
千葉
Hello Heather, I am looking for a working NTSC Commodore 64, do you still have any working models?

Cheers,
Timo

Too bad you're not looking for an NTSC model. :) I've got a bunch! Good luck with you search. You may also ask over at Lemon64.

Take care,

Heather

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Please close this thread. I found one locally.

Thanks.

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Please close this thread. I found one locally.

Thanks.

No problem (y)

Dave G :cool:

@Ami and SDG you may need to start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom