bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
clearing out some space in the loft and have the following to sell, postage will be whatever it costs to post too.

edited: 06 dec 2010 - all now sold

thanks for looking

-- -

sold:
blue gameboy original - £2 (looks like it has been painted) - has a random screen issue where a portion of the left and right of the screen is missing, but most games look ok on it. - sold elsewhere

GBA SP NES CLASSICS - CONSOLE, now comes with charger no box or instructions, is in full working order and in excellent condition, has a couple of scratches and scuffs on the outside of the lid, doesn't affect the working of this. - £20 (i will post this out in a 3rd party hard case too so will be protected in the post) - SOLD - tk8783
GBA SP - SILVER - no charger, but fully working, has some scratches on the outside of the case, some light scratches on the screen, perfect to have as a spare in the bag as all works fine. comes with a 3rd party case and a battered cart of pokemon pinball gb - £7(was 8) - SOLD SAVIOURX
gameboy pocket clear - £5 (full working order, missing batter cover, but comes with official gb pocket see through hard case) - sold on other forum
original clear gameboy - £5 (full working order, has a random white mark in front of the screen, but works fine. also comes with battery pack and charger too) - sold on other forum
yellow gameboy pocket - £5 (full working order, has battery cover too) - SOLD skydivingirl
gameboy printer - £2.50 (boxed with cables and spare roll of paper, missing battery cover works fine) - sold another forum
gameboy official soft case. has handle, strap and a separate section for carts - £1.50 - sold on other forum
5 x gba cart cases and 2 gb cart cases - £1 for the lot - sold on other forum
gameboy advance official hard case (plastic and looks like an actual gba, space for console and carts inside) - £1 - sold on other forum

Last edited:

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I'd be very interested in the Yellow Game Boy Pocket. Sending PM for shipping quote. :)

Heather

bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
Il take the printer depending on P+P price. :)

hi, afraid there is someone else above you in the list for the printer as i have it listed elsewhere too, if they dont want it i'll let you know.
P&P is £2 second class via royal mail.

thanks

steve

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

I'd be very interested in the Yellow Game Boy Pocket. Sending PM for shipping quote. :)

Heather

PM sent

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
hi, afraid there is someone else above you in the list for the printer as i have it listed elsewhere too, if they dont want it i'll let you know.

thanks

steve

Steve,

It would help if you put that information in your first post in future (y)

Dave G :cool:

tk8783

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Värmland
I'm interested in the GBA SP NES CLASSICS. What will P&P to Sweden be?

/thomas

bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
now found charger for gba sp nes classics is included in the price

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

I'm interested in the GBA SP NES CLASSICS. What will P&P to Sweden be?

/thomas

will be £4.25 to sweden airmail small packets.
also found the charger for it too this afternoon

CMDR

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Worthing, West Sussex
in regards to the blue gameboy, do you mean- as in someone has painted on the case, or the case is hand-painted blue?

bobpard

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
Leeds - UK
Region
west yorkshire
in regards to the blue gameboy, do you mean- as in someone has painted on the case, or the case is hand-painted blue?

i think it has been hand painted or sprayed, with a kind of acrylic paint. none of the screws have paint, nor any contacts inside of the battery compartment either. but on the front it doesnt say nintendo gameboy, a,b, select or start as they have been painted over too.

there are parts that have rubbed off and looks like the standard original colour underneath. i get the feeling that someone has taken it apart and properly painted it up.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Received yesterday and tested today! Everything is great! Wonderful job on the packing as well. :D

Leaving feedback.

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom