Gaming PC With R9 280 Dual-X, i5 and SSD (now includes splits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Hi guys, I've run into a bit of a snag. My small business just lost its currently only client due to him running out of money for a project he's had me working on and I have a couple of payments left on my masters degree which I need to pay off pronto. I don't have the time this late in the academic year to look for other clients due to the amount of coursework I have to pay attention to, so I need to sell my gaming PC (which isn't getting a lot of use right now anyway).

It was built by myself at the end of January. All parts still under warranty aside from the CPU which I have had a little while longer and are practically brand new as The PC has been on for a total of about 10 days since being built.

Spec:
AMD Radeon R9 280 Dual X 3GB GPU £130
Intel Core i5 2500s CPU (OEM) £75
Gigabyte B75M-D3H 1155 socket motherboard (4 slots will take up to 32GB RAM) £42
8GB (single stick) Corsair XMS3 1600MHz RAM £40
120GB Kingston Hyper-X FURY SSD £42
Corsair CX600 600W PSU £48
Zalman T1-mini tower case (Not for sale individually due to postage costs)

Prices include UK postage. If anyone buys the motherboard and any 2 other items, I will throw in the case for £10 extra. I can also supply purchase receipts on request.

No OS as I'm using academic windows licenses, but can pre-install any flavour of Linux or Windows 10 Tech preview for anyone that wishes.

I have an Arctic AC Freezer Pro (v2) cooler on the CPU which I will supply fitted instead of the stock cooler if bought as package, since the CPU was OEM. This will only be included if the total package is bought.

Asking £430 Posted in UK for the lot pre-built. Which is about £60 less than it cost me to build a couple of months ago. May consider splits if it doesn't sell but will also list on feebay if not sold soon. May also consider reasonable offers, as I would rather it go on here than feebay if I have to let go of it so soon.

I can run skyrim maxed on 3 1080p monitors with this beast with FPS above 60fps in most parts. It also makes a great machine for multitasking, and with the RAM maxed, should be a capable video editing system.

Last edited:

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Added individual prices for splits. Postage now included for the total package.

Items bought individually will be boxed, as new.

If total package is bought, I will just ship the PC in the case's packaging unless extra postage is added for all the boxes.

Appreciate anyone looking taking the time to consider it. But I will have to list on feebay soon if there is no interest.

Thanks for checking it out!
(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom