Sold GBA EZ-FLASH with 2GB micro memory card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
England
Region
UK
Hi all, i bought this a little while back from the awesome Scrappy, it is working but i have taken the roms from the memory card so it has no roms on it anymore. The micro memory card holder has a dent in it but it holds the micro SD card just fine. All i want for it is what i paid and a little towards postage.

England only please, i'm asking £25 and £2 P+P (It will be sent signed for, i will cover the rest of the postage) payment by Paypal please.

I will send promptly. Thank you for looking.

EZ Flash  (1).JPGEZ Flash  (2).JPGEZ Flash  (3).JPGEZ Flash  (4).JPG

amigean

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Seville
I am interested and can receive it at a relative's address in London. sending PM now.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
England
Region
UK
I have responded to Amigean - i will update when we know what is happening.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
England
Region
UK
Hi everybody, i have been talking to Amigean, basically the Easter holiday shut down the post office so i only managed to get him a postage quote today, i sent the PM just now and if he doesn't fancy paying the cost i will let the next person in line know via PM and update the tread. thank you everybody for the response.

Vipp

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
England
Region
UK
Payment recieved from Amigean, i will get this posted tomorrow, can a mod change this thread to 'SOLD'? thank you. :)

Last edited:

Vipp

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
England
Region
UK
I shipped this item today, i will leave feedback once it has arrived and Amigean is happy with his EZ card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom