G'Day All

big0z

Country
Australia
Region
South Australia
Hi Amibay Members,

My name is Craig and Im from South Australia. I have been into Computer/Console gaming most of my life.
The Atari 2600 was my first gaming console I had back in the late 70's. Later came the Commodore 64 - it blew my mind :)

About the time the Amiga 500 was available here in Australia, I was at that age were I had a choice: Car or Amiga - Car won !
So I never got around to owning a A500 - then a few years later I bought an IBM PC. Played online Doom & Quake and explored the net.

One day (about 6 months ago) I was at an outdoor market - when I noticed an A500 sitting in a box with a whole bunch of junk electronics.
Without hesitation, I bought the box and finally had an Amiga !!
I cleaned it up - and added some accessories to it over the last few weeks: External FDD, 1084s Monitor & XR Ram Four expansion card.

Im a bit of a noob when it comes to Amiga's - so I've got alot of catching up to do lol.

I am getting into fixing up Retro Tech items - and just created my own website and YouTube Channel to display my work.
So Im sort of learning as I go along with fixing Computer & Console PCB's and peripherals.

I hope to learn as much as I can from other Amibay users - and help if I can in return !

Thanks for reading,

Cheers.

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
Welcome to Amibay

Top Bottom