Getting back in the game

TheRealTachyon

Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton
I'm getting back to some of my computing roots. I had some of my earliest computer experience on PET's and my first computer was Vic-20. From there a string of Commodore products followed. A C=64, Amiga 500, Amiga 3000T-040, A2000, A4000. I used my Amiga's well past Commodore's death and into the days that the brand became a piece of IP, sold and passed around the globe. It all ended when I lost all my computers to a robbery in 2005. I didn't have the heart or funds to replace the Commodore and Amiga machines then. However, now I'm getting back into it. It started with the Dallas Moore Kickstarter for newly pressed Commodore 64c cases, pressed from the original moulds. Now I'm building my ultimate C=64. Maybe by next year I'll start rebuilding my Amiga collection.
I've used the nick/handle Tachyon since the late 80's and have kept it ever since. Though there are always kiddies that come along and take it at one site or another, I am the original.
You may know me from various Commodore/Amiga related activities like IRC, forums, BBS's etc. I was involved in the R.I.S.C. BBS in the 90's and the Garfield's Place BBS in the 80's.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to new old hardware and maybe even a few new(old) friends.

Last edited:

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Kent
Welcome (back) (y)

Top Bottom