AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I am not sure which one I would go for either

AOC 24 Inches or Acer 24 inches(but it got no Sound built in) or LG Monitor

The monitor I am looking for are 22" or 24" Good Monitor that must have FULL HD, With speaker built in, Good Quality picture, sound and respose time either 2ms or 1ms:smile:

I am sure you guys know good Monitor when you see one.

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I going for either Viewsonic or AOC 24 inches monitors in coming days :)

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
Thanks John :)

I dont know much about Monitors apart from Response Time, HDMI and Resolution:)

That Monitors is good for Gaming
(y)

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
My favourite monitor of choice has always been Iiyama. Excellent options as John has said - both for gaming and also if you're into photography / graphic work or publishing, these screens are great for colour reproduction giving near IPS quality.

Cheers

John

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Iiyama monitors have always been really good. I'm still using 2x 17" ones I've owned for quite a few years and they still work perfectly. I'm also using a 22" 1080 res monitor on my server/download PC.

However my main monitor is a Dell U2711 27" 2560x1440 resolution monitor and I think it's brilliant. PCs are getting to a point where they can easily output higher resolutions than standard 1080, but as John said, you need to spend a lot of money to power a full 4K resolution. At the moment the 2560x1440 resolution is the best IMO as it offers a lot more screen resolution over 1080, but most current GPUs can cope with it. It can run games full resolution with my 6950 GPU no problem f.ex. And this Dell monitor is factory calibrated IPS screen with very accurate Adobe colour space for photographic work.

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I dont see the points having 4K at the moment for me....that can wait until next year or so:) I do know GTA 5 will support 4K which would be amazing to see it! How many games going be support 4K This year?

Top Bottom