Google AdWords

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Just to inform that I've received an envelope via mail at my address. It was an envelope with a 50 euro free ad to use with Google AdWords (entirely in greek). Anyone got an envelope like this?

As far as I know, these kind of offers, always hide "traps", so I said "No, thank you!". :roll:

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I had one similar for my business.

IIRC, generally speaking if you create an account with them they will give you credit and then when the credit expires the start taking money from you on a per click bases

No I didn't use it as my website is more a point of contact and word of mouth is a far more effective means of promotion.

Gary

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
AdWords isn't worth the bother. It is a pay per search method of bumping the link to your website up to the top of the Google search results, or embedding it into the right-hand recommended links section of their pages.

I get these vouchers nearly every month from them and never used them as you would eat through the free credit in next to no time and then be facing a bill before you had chance to cancel the account. Not worth the hassle.

Good SEO on any website is a much better way to generate more visitors than trying to manipulate search results from the other end.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ H

Know your TLAs, eh?

:whistle: :LOL:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
you know you set your cash limit on ad-words right?
i used it while i was waiting for my metatags etc to kick in, it's good for short term use

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
@JuvUK. There are always conditions with such vouchers, and when you really look into it nothing Google offer is really ever free. These are just designed to draw you in so they can collect more of your personal information.

Top Bottom