NinjaRabbit

Video Game Merchandise Collector
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
I'm probably a day or so late on this, but for anyone interested, there are some freebies on Google Play right now - a couple of Christmas MP3s (All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, and Last Christmas by Wham!), The Smurfs: A Christmas Carol (a Christmas special that was apparently previously a bonus on the DVD of the fairly recent CGI film), and the HD version of the movie Sherlock Holmes (the 2010 one starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law).

At least some of these freebies are possibly of interest to someone here, hence the heads-up. (y)

Last edited:

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
They have been up for a few days as I grabbed these at the beginning of last week. There are also quite a few books available for free on Google.

NinjaRabbit

Video Game Merchandise Collector
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
Oh, wow, I didn't realise that they'd been up for that long! :LOL: I actually don't check Google Play as often as I check the Amazon Appstore for Android...

Are the free books just the usual public domain titles that are free elsewhere (though, it's worth noting that sometimes, some out-of-copyright titles still only have paid editions on Google Play, oddly), or do they also have some loss-leader offers going like Amazon does with the Kindle platform?

Last edited:
Top Bottom