got a 1200 off freecycle

beefheartvliet

Country
England
Region
Staffordshire
Someone was kind enough to gift a A1200 to and a Tatung Einstein 256 last week. I have since got a 4GB CF Card which I perhaps paid a little over the top for :) Either way I soon Discovered that a lot of games dont run so I have got an 8MB Amitek card on the way. Which if I have read correctly over the last few days, should fix most of my problems with games not running.
Essentially I'd like to use my A1200 for music making.
I used to love using protracker back in T' day. I know I could do all of this on a pc, and something that was free is now costing me a nice little wedge :)
And that's what brings me here, I see a user with a sampler for sale.
Anyway, glad to see that there i still an active community of enthuiastic Miggy users. See, I'm already talking the lingo.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

Welcome to Amibay, nice one on the A1200 they are a great machine, don't worry that you paid a little too much for the extra's since you saved on the machine :D

Enjoy your stay and your A1200, yes, you are right the extra Ram will get nearly all of those games running (y)

Steve.

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Welcome my friend and enjoy Amibay, you've already got me envious with that Einstein 256 :LOL:

TC :cool:

Top Bottom