Status
Not open for further replies.

morcar

Banned
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
What about Amibay Radio where you could play music from the Amiga and the remixes and also sell stuff as well. Only a thought.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Nice idea, I think we may need to look at the copyright issues first though, there isn't much abandonware in the Amiga scene right now.

Merlin

morcar

Banned
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
well if the copyrights could get sorted setting up a station with shoutcast is easy

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
I remember reading some threads about this in the C64 Chip tune forum, some nice guys got warned about playing game chip tunes on shout cast...... but there is always the 64 and amiga remixes!

still its a cool idea... one i would like to look into :D

AmiBay FM.... AmiBay Radio..... hmmm its got that Ring to it :D

morcar

Banned
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
i am glad to have been some help and not just boss you all around. If there is anything i can think of to help you promote the site i will ask for your views.

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Of course there is already Plopbox if you want to listen to some retro tunes while you use your computer. If you haven't tried it out give the site a visit and enjoy.

morcar

Banned
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
i listen to slay radio for the c64 music .... brings back some good times :D

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
But give http://www.plopbox.net/ a try when you get chance as you can queue up the mods/sids in any oder you like from the large library of music they already have on the site. Is a great web based mod player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom