Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi folks,

Bought this a few weeks ago from LOLAFG but it's just not for me. Don't get me wrong It's a great wee machine but it was one of those purchases where I wasn't really sure then just thought what the heck and bought it. I just don't see me using it (which I should have guessed would be the case given I have a custom firmware PSP and a DS sitting gathering dust too!).

Anyway - to save me hassle in redoing the photo's etc - here is the link to the original auction. It's exactly the same except the machine is now in the UK LOL

8-26-08wiz.jpg

(stock photo thanks to endgadget.com)

Selling it for exactly £85 which includes postage in the UK (paypal gift / fees paid please). Postage anywhere else in the world will be at straight cost.

Let me know if anyone wants any more info on it.

Cheers

John

[edit]
Sorry John, I had to edit your post as it could be seen as price guiding, I know you didn't mean it that way so please dont worry. As you can see I have included a stock photo that encompasses the kit you have on offer, if there is anything different please feel free to add/delete and update with your pictures. Z

Last edited by a moderator:

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
No worries Zetr0, I'm basically just selling it at the same price I bought it for. This machine is fully boxed and has it's remainder of warranty (around 10 or 11 months I think left) also comes with an 8gb memory card (preloaded with "stuff")and a wee pouch.

Cheers

John (y)

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Anyone interested before I stick it on Fleabay at the weekend?

Cheers

J

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Payment received and posted yesterday. Did you get it today Steve?

Cheers

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom