Greetings from Holland

Roman78

AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Hello Everybody,

As u see i'm the new one here. My name is Roman, i'm 32 years old and from the Netherlands. When i was young i played a lot whit the A500. And now is started again. The old games rocks!

The reason that i started again is very simple... it was very hot here and the only room where it's cold is my bedroom... and there is no computer in the bedroom. Till 2 weeks ago. I also cleaning up the attic and found a lot Amiga and Apple stuff.

I want to make a game Amiga out of an A1200. I also just bought an Amiga 2000 (damn thing smells like being in a cigaret factory). And i Have 2 A500 and a CD32. Also have a Mac Mini whit MorphOS on it, but it's not feel like the real WorkBench.

I came here because Mad Cat jr told me that this is the site where i can get upgrades for my Amiga's and to sell all the stuff i'm not needing anymore.

Greetz Roman

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
welcome !!! I'm sure you will satisfy all your amiga needs here :D
Now it is the best time to take a peek on the rules so your Amibay experience would be as smooth as possible ;)

Roman78

AmiBayer
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
I allready did. :D

I thing the rules are important to make it a good trading site. Not like some other biding sites. The rules are clear to me.

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Welcome - from a rainy Scotland! You will like it here :)

John

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
I allready did. :D

I thing the rules are important to make it a good trading site. Not like some other biding sites. The rules are clear to me.

Welcome to AmiBay.

If you've read the rules and understood them then you're sure to enjoy yourself here ;)

Dave G :cool:

Top Bottom