Greetings from North Carolina

SoulRTA

Country
United States of America
Region
North Carolina
Hello Everyone,
My name is Robben and I am a retro tech enthusiast and somewhat Audiophile from the South. Always been a big Apple fan as its what my family had growing up and enjoyed playing games on my mother's Powerbook 280c she got from Nortel. We eventually got a Titanium powerbook which was given to me after my father broke its screen hinges getting upset at it. Later on I picked my own 280c along with a couple more powerbooks and a couple of iBook g3 clamshells I used throughout highschool and college (even though we were given 2009/10 macbooks in highschool). I also picked up a ZX Spectrum 48k and the accessories for it in highschool and had fun without at my local hackerspace.

I'm also an electronic technician and have done board level repair and mod installs for nearly every retrogaming console out there as well as own and play them. I also dabble in audio equipment and finally have a setup that I'm satisfied with (and hopefully that remains the case for awhile). Looking forward to being apart of the community and exploring what it has to offer.

Watson

Forth Year Navvie
Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Nottingham
Welcome to Amibay!

Top Bottom