Elerion

8bitoholic
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
OK Let me introduce myself to you all Anonimous Amigians.

My name is Elerion and I am Amigaholic. :roll:

Road to my problem started when I was 13 and received my first computer - C64, then by the time i got C128 I started to notice that weird need for Amiga computer. When I finally got one, I was already hooked.

Commodores and especially Amigas gave me technical advantage among my peers, and I did pretty well in life.

However, now that all the practical use of Amigas seized to exist, I still cannot live without them.

Please help!
E.

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Anonimous Amigians.

We are only anonimous until this point in time - from now onwards we are friends who know each other (y)

Welcome to AmiNiceBay.

Dave G :cool:

Elerion

8bitoholic
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Thank you for such a warm welcome!

I really think I missed a lot by not being here sooner. Anyway I'll try to contribute as much as I can to this great community.

I'll try to say a bit more about my OT experience... at least the things I think are relevant.

I owned a Commodore dealership and service here in Croatia. Unfortunately when things were starting to go bad for Commodore i practically gave away everything... (Sold it for peanuts, not having a clue that I'll regret it 10-15 years later. :Doh: If only I was smart enough to keep some things I had in stock back then...)

Been involved in 3D animation projects during '90es. I made a cute little frame-by-frame recording device for Beta recorders, so i was able to put Amiga rendered graphic to animation at full PAL resolution in broadcast quality in a time when similar solutions had at least 4-5 zeroes attached to its price. This was a fun time. I really enjoyed TV business. There I met a lot of interesting people... and beautiful in so many ways.

Now I'm enjoying work in telecommunications, married, children, house with a garden, oversized car, and a lot of old computers that drive my wife insane...

:coffee: What is that you were saying honey? :coffee: What old junk? :coffee:

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Wow, I find myself saying "Welcome to AmiBay" a lot lately... This is a good thing! :LOL:

WELCOME TO AMIBAY!

Heather

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Welcome to our Miggy cousin from Croatia!!

(y)

Top Bottom