Germany
Region
NRW
Dear Amigians,

the following expansion cards have to go and are for sale:
  • Prisma Megamix soundcard for CP and Zorro-II interfaces
    • I ask for 180€ (was 220€, 240€) for the whole set sold elsewhere
  • Village Tronic Ariadne V1.2 network card, optical in very good shape
    • I ask for 150€ primarily sold to Mokry, but refunded him already, because items defective and is returned
  • Icomp Indivision AGA MKIIcr for A1200/ A4000T, DVI cable
    • I ask for 130€ (was 140€) sold to PRS
  • Great Valley Products GVP A4008 HC+8 Series II Rev. II SCSI with 8MB RAM (2x4MB modules), originally bought here without memory (https://www.amibay.com/threads/amiga-bits-and-pieces.2439779/)
    • I ask for 90€ (was 100€, 160€ with ZuluSCSI, was 170€ with …). Reserved
      elsewhere
  • Delfina Flipper soundcard for clockport interface, mounted ground cable, has capacitors fixed, removed running in my A1200 of other reasons
    • I ask for 150€ sold to neocdtv

Payable via PayPal friends or plus fees. Shipping costs to be added, please ask. I’ll not send into certain countries. Please, if you state your interest, your pm to me will get mandatory, without which I will not react on your interest quote.

Of course, questions are welcome. Thanks for your attention.

IMG_5971.jpegIMG_5975.jpegIMG_5973.jpegIMG_5978.jpegIMG_5979.jpegIMG_5974.jpegIMG_5977.jpegIMG_5970.jpegIMG_5986.jpegIMG_9727.jpegIMG_5987.jpegIMG_9725.jpegIMG_5988.jpegIMG_5989.jpeg

Edit: Price reductions
19.12.2023: also on sale elsewhere

Edit: Ariadne card turned out to be defective. Buyer is already been refunded. Card gets returned soon and isn’t to sell any longer.
Regards.

Last edited:

Mokry

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Sligo
Declaring interest in Ariadne.
PM on the way.
(Marked as sold/completed by dayowalker)

Last edited by a moderator:

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Price reductions

Edit: Removed ZuluSCSI from offer, adjusted price, pictures to come.

Edit: Added new and updated pictures, added another offer (Delfina flipper)

Last edited:

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Declaring interest.

Delfina Flipper
I don’t know better how to manage the interests of already sold items in a multiple sales thread. Could You therefore please “withdraw interest”, if you don’t have any interest in one of the left items?

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
I don’t know better how to manage the interests of already sold items in a multiple sales thread. Could You therefore please “withdraw interest”, if you don’t have any interest in one of the left items?

You can expire a members interest. See below

We now have a new feature available to help sellers mark someone's interest as expired. As the rules state, if a user does not contact the seller within 24 hours of being first in line, the seller may move on to the next person in line if they wish. (Note: AmiBay sends alerts to users instantly as soon as they reach the front of the queue.)

Here's what a seller will see if it has been over 24 hours:

View attachment 2444553

The clock button next to #1 in line indicates that the seller can mark that user's interest as expired since enough time has passed now. Clicking that button brings up a confirmation dialog:

View attachment 2444554

After hitting Confirm, the queue will show the user's interest as being timed out and the queue moves on to the next in line:

View attachment 2444555

This feature will be available in all new sales threads from now on.

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
I spoke and read quite a lot bts concerning Prisma Megamix pro, equals and cons in comparison to Preludes, Amiblaster CP/ Deluxe etc.. It seems the price has to be adjusted downwards nowadays.

Hence I lowered the price for my Prisma card.

…the GVP price is also reduced…

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Ariadne card turned out to be defective. Buyer is already been refunded. Card gets returned soon and isn’t for sale any longer.
Regards.

Top Bottom