Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello there my fellow AmiBayers, I am on the hunt for a GVP Combi 040 Manual(s)

My plan is to SCAN and OCR the manual (and other supporting docs) as a small team of us did with the GVP Impact Series II SCSI HC+8 controller for the Zorro 2 supporting Amiga

With help from the community it was uploaded to both amiga.resource.cx although I am sure it was also uploaded to the big-book of amiga hardware I cannot find a link for that at present.

Anyway would appreciate it if anyone has one of these lying around and would like some pennies for it. =)

bazzaq

Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Liverpool
How did you get a manual uploaded to amiga resource? I scanned in an apollo 4040 english manual as there was only a german one there, then i emailed The peeps running it asking if they wanted it, never got a reply.

This was last year i think.

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
I also was asked for some photos of a ram expansion i was selling last year as they had none on the site. I emailed lots of high quality scans over and they never replied to me and they never appeared on the site either.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hmm. If you are going down this route, I should probably provide scans of the English Apollo 2030 manual, since that also appears to be missing from amiga.resource.cx

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
I sent my email to both Alex Lupták and Jörg Brenner respectively as like you I didn't get a reply - infact my first contact email was rejected by the server -

Its quite likely that the server amiga.resource.cx is a little flakey or perhaps running on an overloaded commnuity-run project - as such I think some emails get lost or stuck in some general spam-bot box somewhere.

I believe that Prowler on EAB also sent the remastered GVP manual to amiga.resource.cx as well.

Roman78

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Is that the GVP GForce 040 Combi? When so than i also want a copy of the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom