Happy Birthday Harrison

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Just a quick wish of Happy Birthday to Harrison.
Hope you have a good one bud.

Mike

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
happy_birthday_new.jpg

happy birthday amigo, have a great one!!!!!!

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
A small flurry of Birthday wishes amongst the festivities!

Have a happy birthday buddy! :D

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Happy birthday Harrison!! Best wishes to you from me and Bente :)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Happy b-day, mate. I'll drink two pints in your behalf. :pint:

(y)

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Thanks everyone. (y)

I was at my in-laws for my Birthday, spending from Boxing day till today there. We went into Bath to look round the sales yesterday but didn't find much and it was really busy. You could hardly move in the shops.

We had a Wii with Sports Resort and a Balance Board as a joint present from both our parents for Christmas and really needed a second remote, but they were sold out everywhere. But in Bath we did finally manage to get a black one with motion plus in HMV in the end. So I spend most of yesterday evening beating my wife in various sports and some games in Wii Fit Plus. ;)

My mother-in-law made me some fairy cakes but got the mixture wrong, so it ended up being like eating iced scones! :LOL: They still tasted nice though.

We also mixed some cocktails and played cards. So a fairly relaxed Birthday this year.

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
scones are AWESOME! I'm glad I get to enjoy an english favorite over here in the states (although they're all frozen)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ Dreamy

Scones are best with Jam & a big dollop of Cornish Clotted Cream on the top. Here's an upside down one & these are without currents:

Scones+with+clotted+cream+and+jam002.jpg

I don't think you guys have clotted cream in the US (I could be wrong) & for a really exotic taste, put some English Salted Butter on the scones first, then spread the jam & then dollop the clotted cream. Just too bloody awesome to describe really.

Mmmmmmmm! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

@ Harrison

Glad you had a great day m8y. (y)

Kin

RedDaemonFox

Amiga's enemy is my enemy!
AmiBayer
Country
United States of Hell
Region
Melbourne, FL 32901
The store bought scones over here are more like a square, and are served with Irish style butter (basically, cream with loads of salt added) And yes, we have clotted cream, but its uncommon, as stuff like that isn't the traditional eggs and bacon breakfast we have here. Your scones look like what we call biscuits ( I know it refers to cookies soemtimes over there) I'll ask my gran if she'll make 'em for me.

Top Bottom