Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
sorry buddy,
but this is a price driving thread! the auctions with no Buy It Now options are not allowed, and comments on the prices aren't allowed either.

remember what you think is expensive may be seen as cheep by someone else.

cheers, JuvUK

Buzzfuzz

Amiga tweaker
AmiBayer
Country
Netherlands
Region
Zuid Holland
sorry buddy,
but this is a price driving thread! the auctions with no Buy It Now options are not allowed, and comments on the prices aren't allowed either.

remember what you think is expensive may be seen as cheep by someone else.

cheers, JuvUK

Ok edited.

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Thanks Juv

Buzz had time to edit it while I moved the entire thread out of the way so that I could have time to edit it. :)

But now it´s all good. Juv is 100% right, that post was not in line with the rules on this site. But I´m happy to see that you sorted it out.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Just so that everybody is crystal clear about this. On AmiBay, we don't give a flying :censored: about LOL_Prices, OMFG_Prices or LMAO_Rare claims made on other sites.

The reason for this is that items sell for what the buyer and seller agree is fair on AmiBay, not what other market forces might wish to dictate elsewhere.

This is our Prime Directive and we work hard to uphold it, so please do your part and leave prices quoted elsewhere out of trading on AmiBay.

There's method in our madness, honestly. I know that it isn't intuitive, but everyone sees how it works eventually.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom