Helllo.

JohnyT

Country
England
Region
Ayleth
Hello I'm john from the south of the UK. I originally cam across this site looking for a dust cover for the Amiga 1200 that I saw on a YouTube video.

I was a keen Amiga fan back when I was a teenager and have recently bought an A1200 to relive some of those moments and to understand some of the things that I didn't when I was a kid.

Imsdal

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Hey JohnyT! Welcome to Amibay! There is no better place to find some Amiga nostalgia. Haven't had a bad experience yet. Great friendly people all over. A tip. Dont log on if you are having a nostalgia attack and/or a beer to many. Before you know it you have a shelf full of the Amiga games you played as a kid :)

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Kent
Hello and Welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey JohnyT! Welcome to Amibay! There is no better place to find some Amiga nostalgia. Haven't had a bad experience yet. Great friendly people all over. A tip. Dont log on if you are having a nostalgia attack and/or a beer to many. Before you know it you have a shelf full of the Amiga games you played as a kid :)

Or a room full of hardware you always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford.......

Imsdal

Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Hello and Welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Or a room full of hardware you always wanted as a kid but couldn't afford.......

Haha! Or that :) Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, thats for sure..

Top Bottom