Hello all Amibayers

Zoltar

Country
Scotland
Region
Tayside
Just a quick post to say hi to all of you out there. I'll be on here quite a bit now as i'm afraid it's now time to sell a bunch of my old retro collection including (sadly) my veteran A1200s. My loss will hopefully be somebody else's gain as most of my stuff is sitting about unused and it would be better off being with somebody who'd appreciate it and use it as it was intended.

One question I have though...

What is the best place to use for sending parcels? Do you guys just use Royal Mail/Parcelforce? Or is there some other company that's better?

Thanks

SJ

:):beer:

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Welcome to Amibay Zoltar (y)

I use Interparcel - especially for heavier items that go abroad (they have great discounts with UPS and DHL etc)

John

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Indeed, I think both of our 'recommended' couriers have been listed here. I've not used parcel2go, but I understand that others have had much success with them.

I've used Interparcel in the past, I was particularly impressed that they carted a C= 1084 monitor halfway across the country to me, and it arrived intact.

Zoltar

Country
Scotland
Region
Tayside
Thanks dudes. Having a look at those it seems like they might be what i'm after.

:):beer:

SJ

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi Zoltar, welcome to Amibay!

I was seriously tempted to buy your N64, all the best games there!

I've used Parcel2go a few times, they've been great. I've used Parcelforce for EU (next working day to Ireland and about 5 working days to Greece! Cheap as well...

I've used DHL in UK about 5 time (through Parce2go) and with their economy 3 day service its always been delivered next day!

Steve.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hope you have a great time here Zoltar.

Welcome to AmiBay. :)

Kin

Top Bottom