Hello everyone

esquire

Country
USA
Region
Macomb, Michigan
Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member here. I recently bought a 2000HD and found my way here. I must admit I am a complete noob when it comes to all things Amiga, so please bear with me and be patient if I sound ignorant. I am looking to upgrade the 2000HD, so you might hear from me in the Wanted: Hardware forum.

I grew up on the C-64, and I still have my original computer and floppy drive. I am also into classic PCs, Macs, Apple IIs, Atari 8bit and ST computers as well as the TI 99/4A.

I am also into classic video game consoles. I have been a member of Digital Press, Retrogaming Roundtable for some time, under the name 'esquire' as well. I also frequent Atari Age and peruse other classic gaming and computing sites.

I am glad I found this site. From what little I've seen so far, Amibay is a great place. Thanks!

Nathanieltolbert

Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Nice to meet you Esquire. Welcome to Amibay. i hope that you will find everything that you hope to find here and more. The people here are some of the nicest I've met while looking for old Amiga bits and bobs. It's nice to see a new face.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hope you have a great time here esquire.

Kick back & get comfy. (y)

Kin

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]Welcome,Esquire I am quite sure you will have a great time onhere.. I have an A2000 unexpanded for the most to... I also have the great C64, for the rest I don't like the other non commodores that much, but a lot of members on here share the same passion so you'll have fun for sure on here..

I am wondering, how did you get here, I got here by google, this is the only forum I hang out, exept lemon64

[/FONT]

esquire

Country
USA
Region
Macomb, Michigan
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]I am wondering, how did you get here, I got here by google, this is the only forum I hang out, exept lemon64[/FONT]

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

I got here via a link in a post off Digital Press, Retrogaming Roundtable forum. I can't remember the poster's name. It was in a general Amiga thread over there. I also signed up at Lemon.

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
Welcome aboard (y) I'm sure your stay will be a pleasant one! :)

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I grew up on the C-64, and I still have my original computer and floppy drive. I am also into classic PCs, Macs, Apple IIs, Atari 8bit and ST computers as well as the TI 99/4A.
Nice collection, wouldnt mind a TI 99 myself. You got a real nice Amiga though, I have been on the hunt for an A2000 for a while now to no avail. :(
Though I have gotten into retr0 Apples recently and am looking into building a nice PII @ 333Mhz system for my DOS gaming needs. :)

Welcome to the forum by the way, this is one great community.

AmiG

AmiBayer
Country
United States
Region
Texas
Hello! I'm new here too. I, like you, am into all kinds of retro computing like 68k Macs, older games, etc, but Amigas have always been my favorite! Nice to meet you.:cool:

Top Bottom