Hello everyone

cockroach

Country
Switzerland
Region
Bern
Hi there.

I am new here and figured I'd quickly introduce myself. My first computer was a C64 that my dad brought home some time during the eighties. I have several brothers and all of us were quite fascinated by that machine. Over the following couple of years we added an Amiga 500, 600, 2000, CDTV and CD32 to our collection.

We still have all the machines and they all appear to be working, currently the A600 is in somewhat active use for gaming. I have decided to go through them one by one, clean them, check the capacitors and see what other improvements (Kickstart upgrades, storage add-ons etc.) can / should be done, starting with the CDTV and probably moving on to the A2000 afterwards. I suppose I will also be spending a lot of time removing various viruses from those old disks.

I am very much looking forward to this.

tbtorro

As you wish.
VIP
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Excellent, perhaps not many of us can claim that we own all the original machines from our childhood. As for the viruses I'm not sure there were may (if any) for these platforms.. But one can never be too carefull..:LOL:

Top Bottom