Hello Fellow Amigans

Russ

Country
UK
Region
Stourbridge, West Midlands
Hi everyone,

Just popping in here to introduce myself & why I'm here.

My name's Russell (10 AmiPoints for anyone that guessed that). My first Amiga was way way wayyyy back in 1988, the A500. My first upgrade was a half MB RAM upgrade which felt like an unfathomable leap in technology. Finally I could build animations on DPaint with more than a couple of frames. Later, I got my A1200 (Was that 1992-1993 perhaps?) & over the years butchered my A1200.

The A1200 was upgraded to 3.1 ROMS, with RAM, then eventually a Blizzard 1260/50 (Stunning piece of kit that), then towered, added a Mediator, sound cards, a Voodoo 3/3000 3DFX card I think it was & that remained until I got an AmigaOne. Over the last 8 years or so my addiction to all things Amiga gradually dwindled & relationship life sort of took over.

So, here I am now. Still have the A1200 motherboard (Just the MB by the way), still have my AmigaOne though it's unused these days & I have Amiga stuff everywhere. It's this history that's let me here, I need to let some of this stuff go but it pains me to chuck anything when there could be a good home out there.

Anyway, look forward to chatting with people here. I'm sure many of you will have a similar Amiga History if you stuck with it for as long as I did.

Kind regards, Russell.

Top Bottom