Hello from almost Washington D.C.

motrucker

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Annapolis, Maryland
It has been pointed out that I haven't formally introduced myself. I thought I had way back when I joined - but I can't remember. SO,
I am known as motrucker, and have been active in the Amiga and 8 bit Commodore forums for years. I have a fiar to middlin' knowledge of the Amiga, The C-64 and the C-128 - all of which I own, and use.
I try to help, when ever possible, and I truly enjoy this hobby. I am very free with my opinion, but I try to reign that in as much as possible, so I don't end up just being obnoxious. So far, I enjoy Amibay quite a bit - but then, Commodore user's are usually the nicest people.

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Thanks for the introduction! It's good to see you posting here as well as on Lemon64. AmiBay has been a great place to learn for me. :)

Heather

motrucker

AmiBayer
Country
USA
Region
Annapolis, Maryland
Heather, This place has changed a lot since I was first on it. Way back then I was not impressed. I see that things are different, and much better. I like it here now, and feel very much at home. People are friendly, and there are indeed some very knowledgeable 8 bit and Amiga people here.
Looks like you are stuck with me ;)

Top Bottom